Reminder - The Call for Participation is open for THETA 2013, 7-10 April in Hobart.Submissions in the form of a 500-1200 word abstract are due 22 October 2012. If your abstract is accepted you will have the option of submitting a full paper for peer review. Submitting a full paper is not required. Please read the guidelines carefully and then make your submission at: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=theta13
Who should participate?Anyone with an interest in promoting the intelligent use of information technology in higher education, including:
• IT practitioners and managers
• Librarians and knowledge managers
• Teaching and learning technology practitioners and managers
• Developers of information technologies and services for higher education
• Teaching academics, academic developers and educational designers.
Theme and topicsThe conference theme is The Edge of the World. Tell us about the new territory you are exploring at the edges of technology in higher education.
THETA 2013 will include a diverse number of presentations, from the traditional to the more unique, creating a dynamic program encouraging engagement and interaction. Submission types include:
• Flipped sessions
• Point/counterpoint debates
• Lightning rounds
• Communities of practice
• The Lounge