On Thursday the 28th of June, Mike attended the ACODE 59 Business and Networking meeting which was held in Lilydale, Melbourne at Swinburne University.
Mike presented an update at the meeting on NATA and obtained some great feedback and comments on the project.
Mike suggested that there are four parallel stages:
- Phase 1: ‘Getting on the Same Page’ (face-to-face discussions, regular meetings, communication strategy, learning about/from each other)
- Phase 2: Research (survey, focus groups, interviews, partner projects).
- Phase 3: Dissemination (conferences, symposiums, presentations in each partner organization, publications, development of guidelines, connection to other networks)
- Phase 4: Sustainability (only if worthwhile)
NATA project team include:
- Mike Keppell (NATA) & Gordon Suddaby (NATA)
- Denise Chalmers (CADAD), Shelda Debowski (HERDSA), Helen Carter (ACODE), Gary Williams (ascilite), Trish Andrews (ODLAA),
- James Sankar (AARnet), Kim Edgar (Netspot), Marguerite De Sousa (OLT), Lindy Baker (OLT)
- Natasha Hard (NATA), Maree Potter (NATA), Karen Halley (ACODE/NATA)